•A Guide to Effectively Raising Awareness•
DO •Spread actionable posts, allowing people to not be just spectators, but become actively involved in the change, big or small, it counts. • Spread love, respect, understanding, sympathy, empathy, and education.
• Look inward, would seeing this post… • actually help you have a possitive impact on the issue at hand? • teach you about something relevant to the issue? • enocurage you act positively whether outwardly or inwardly?
• Put yourself in the shoes of the affected, and use that perspective to guide your actions
• Have open conversations about racial issues with people outside your race (@kris.terry)
• Spread more disrespect or cause more division; it is counterproductive, both to others and to your own wellbeing
• Avoid the difficult conversations; even though they’re uncomfortable they’re necessary for progress • “Push through the pain to get to the promised fulfilled” (@kris.terry)
#biblejournaling #creativejournaling #journalinspiration #journaling #awareness #wordofgod